Annoying Things That Annoy Me . . . Annoyingly
Posted by kyranravencroft
Sometimes, we simply get annoyed about things that there may or may not be a plausible cause for. Perhaps there was something from our childhood that has rooted a giant that is now in your life that just drives you crazy?
YES! Well . . .
This is a stupid and completely unnecessary list (not to mention a total waste of time) of SOME of those things that get under my skin and crawl around like wriggling hell worms that hate cute, adorable puppies and cotton candy Halloween pretzels with sugar sprinkles.
So, here we go!
- CHEWING! I despise chewing, and here’s why: it’s so-o-o a waste of time. I mean, sure there is a host of reasons why we must engage in the chewing process, but OMG! Is there not something else I could be using my time for? Um, let me thi – YES!
- Eating. Eating follows the same reasoning as chewing, so let’s move on . . . .
- Restroom Activities. Sigh. Do I have to say anything, really?
- Holier-Than-Thou Attitudes. Damn. No, this one goes on my things that piss me the “F” off more than mini size milkshakes.
- Bad Drivers. What defines a bad driver, you may ask? Well, a bad driver is a person that clearly needs to retake a driver’s test. Driving 20 miles per hour under the posted speed limit? Bad driver. Someone who flies around you like a bat out of hell just to come to an immediate slow down to make a turn? Bad driver. Pulling out in front of you on a major road and doesn’t start to come to posted speed until 300 feet down the road, thus causing you to slow down to a near complete stop? BAD FRICK’N DRIVER!
- Little Annoying Things. This should be a list of its own. Things such as: fad clothes, fad haircuts, attitudes against you because you haven’t jumped on the FAD train. Being late for something only to have to deal with a bad driver. Water rings left on the table from the condensation from your glass. Ok. You get the point.
- Stupid People. Need . . . I . . . say . . . more? (Weak and badly timed laugh)
- Extremists. More specifically, extremists that lack the ability to use their common sense to look at facts and history and make an intelligent decision on a matter instead of believing something AS fact just because some one says it is or else.
- Smacking While Eating or Chewing Gum. Are you seriously asking for every living thing on the planet capable of slapping you to slap you? Are you? Seriously?
- Talking During a Movie at a Movie Theater. Have you ever seen a large bag filled with super buttered popcorn used as a lethal weapon? No? Then keep talking!
- Making a Cup of Coffee or Tea and There’s NO SUGAR! Or, even worse, only a few grains of sugar to mock you from accomplishing your life goal of a delicious cup of yumminess.
- Political CRAP! Yes, I capitalized every single letter of the word CRAP.
- Crinkle Noises From Cellophane and Chip Bags. More specifically, said noise(s) in a quiet room.
Alright. This can go on forever, so let me just make a paragraph structure of the next few things right off the top of my head to help speed things up.
Dying batteries, ass kissers (which should be number one on this list), bugs (gnats, flies, fleas, and mosquitos especially), yapping and whiney dogs – not to mention barking dogs that never ever shut up, humidity, being hungry . . . and/or thirsty, light bulbs blowing out, bleeding on the job, solicitors, being sick – especially having a drippy nose, people who do something wrong then look at you like it’s your fault and are willing to lash out at you about it, pin pointing a problem to a “professional” and they still say you’re wrong, cleaning (dust, dishes, clothes, etc.), people who think you are less of a human because you don’t live and think like they do, the fact that there are laws to enforce laws that have been made to enforce the laws that enforce the original laws which are more than likely stupid and pointless to begin with, having to go to the doctor for anything, fumbling with coffee filters, tea going bad, soda going flat, blog posts like this one . . . although they are fun to write (smiley face), always running out of gas in your vehicle, body aches and pains, dead cell phone batteries and no signal areas – the dreaded “dead zones”, war (not the song, btw. That song rocks!), small parking spaces meant for your car that are only big enough for a bicycle, people that act like they’re happy all the time when you know they really aren’t, and, to throw in one more to end this crazy thing, shaving.
Right, so there are obviously a lot of things that annoy me, and, of course, more personal things I didn’t add to the list. But who cares? Let’s hear about something that annoys you! Post it in the comments below, and thanks for stopping by!