Okay! You probably read the title and are completely freaking out right now! Or maybe you read the title and really want to read about those 10 signs you should invest in vagina.
Bad! BAD boy! …or girl! BAD I say!
So what is all of this about, you ask? Well, I came across a blog post generator, and, just for kicks, I thought I’d try it out. It’s by HubSpot, and you can find the link to this generator here.
You may already be familiar with this. I don’t know. I’m not brand spanking new at blog posts, but I am fairly new at it. And I have heard/read about blog post generators before and said to myself:
Se-e-elf! Let’s go try one and see what it comes up with!
So I did! And here is how this particular one works. It’s pretty cool, actually, and good for a laugh if for nothing else. Alright. Moving on…
When you pull up the site, you’re going to see there are three (3) blocks for you to enter a noun into. Think of any 3 (three) random nouns, or something perhaps that relates to one another (preferably related to your blog), and hit the “GIVE ME BLOG TOPICS!” button.
Here are the nouns, the THREE words describing a person, place, or thing (or idea) that I thought of. And don’t ask me “why” I chose these three particular words. Because I don’t have an answer for that.
Anyway, the resulted number of 5 minus (or, take away) 2 is the number of words I put in, and they were:
After typing in my noun choices, I hit the button, and then, like magic, the generator spat out five topics (a weeks worth of things to talk about) just like that. Want to know what it gave me? Well, here are the results:
- 7 Things About Chocolate Your Boss Wants To Know (That’s just too funny! If anyone writes a blog post about this come back and let me know.)
- How To Solve The Biggest Problems With Airplane (I’m not sure if they are talking about the mode of transportation or the movie here. Hmmm…)
- 10 Signs You Should Invest In Vagina (I should probably leave this one alone. Or maybe write a post on it? What are your thoughts? Tell me in the comments below!)
- 20 Myths About Chocolate (This could actually be a blog post. In fact, I think I may have seen it somewhere before.)
- Why We Love Airplane (And You Should, Too!) (Yeah, I think they’re referring to the movie; of which I haven’t seen. That’s totally taking my noun out of context!)
Pretty cool, huh? That was fun! And funny! Ok, one more time just for giggles. Let’s take three more words and see what it comes up with. Let’s use the words:
- Penis (JUST to be fair, guys!)
- Wombat (Because I just love saying the word wombat.)
- Potato (Why not?)
Ok. Here we go! Let’s see what the blog post generator from HubSpot comes up with!And the results are (drum roll, please!):
20 Myths About Penis (I can only imagine what some of you are probably saying right now. You’re probably laughing, too! Alright. Back on subject…)
15 Best Blogs To Follow About Wombat (Is there even ONE blog about wombat? Please! Somebody tell me!)
Why We Love Potato (And You Should, Too!) (Yeah, I can already see how this is going to be repetitive. But it’s still cool, nonetheless!)
10 Things Your Competitors Can Teach You About Penis (Guys, I promise you I am not making this up! I think I’ll leave that one where it stands.)
The History Of Wombat (Sounds like the History and Discovery channels got together and made a documentary about the poor little wombat.)
Okay! So, there ya have it! A fun, and possibly helpful, blog post generator. All thanks to our friends over at HubSpot.com.
I hope you have enjoyed this post! If so, leave a comment and check out the T-Shirts that I went through the trouble to make JUST for you guys!
Thank you for visiting! And until next time, as always, shave a donkey!